Thursday, April 26, 2018

Quick Trip to Texas via New Mexico

Pictures from a quick trip to Texas via New Mexico April 2018
Click a photo for a larger view.

Hard to tell from the photo, but this is 20 feet high and 40 feet long. 
Made from recycled materials. (like tennis shoes and cell phones)

Predawn at Las Cruces, NM



They claim it is the world's largest chili pepper.  
I did not have a tape measure with me to verify.



♪  ♫Out in the West Texas town of El Paso...  ♪♫


Pecos, TX


I did not realize Roy was a notary.
(click the photo if you do not see what I am referring to)



Based on other rabbits I saw, I believe this is life-sized.



Timeless.




You have to watch your foot'n on this street.
The chips are down.



They claim this is the largest shovel in Texas.  
Again, I did not have my tape measure to verify.


Leaning Tower of Texas



View of Texas out my passenger window.



They really have a thing for partially burying things at an angle in Texas.
Slug Bugs



Combine City



Cadillac Ranch



Even a boat partially buried at an angle.



Tex Randall


McDonald's in Roswell.
I am thinking the aliens did surveillance before coming to Roswell.  
They figured they could fit in with the people there without being noticed.



Claimed to be the world's largest pistachio.
Again, I did not have my tape measure to verify.


No comments:

Post a Comment